Trustee – District 1
Trustee – District 2 & 4
Trustee – Districts 3 & 6
Trustee – Districts 5 & 9
Trustee - Districts 7 & 8
Trustee - Districts 10 & 11 &
My name is Colleen Harvey and I am the District 5 & 9 Trustee and the chairman for the membership expansion committee for the Ohio State Auxiliary. I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that I am available anytime if you may have any questions concerning the auxiliary or forming an auxiliary for your lodge.
The auxiliary is non-profit organization committed to support our law enforcement officers, their families and our community.
Having a family auxiliary has many benefits for their members.
- Family organization dealing with family issues
- Helping with assistance with lodge events and activities
- Programs relating to your family's health and safety
- Assistance and training for critical incidents
- Communication among police families
- Educational scholarships for members and their families
- Information regarding legislative issues important to police families
- Opportunity to establish a fraternal bond with police families
- Automatic membership in the National, State and local lodge auxiliary, for a nominal membership fee
- $2,500 Accidental Life Insurance Policy at no charge
- Opportunity to volunteer during Police week in Washington, DC
Who can join the family auxiliary?
- Family members of a Fraternal Order of Police member in good standing active and retired. Membership includes: spouses, mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, grandparents, in-laws, and children (over the age of 18).
- Widow/widower of a Fraternal Order of Police member
- Honorary membership may be granted to immediate family members, 18 years of age or older, of duly sworn law enforcement officers who have given their lives in the performance of their duties
I look forward to hearing from you!
District 5 & 9 Trustee
Chairman Membership Expansion Committee